Simple production process of Stainless Steel Ball blank […]
Simple production process of Stainless Steel Ball blank forming → deringing → rough grinding → soft grinding → heat treatment → ball forming → smooth ball (or filing → soft grinding) → hard grinding → fine grinding → fine grinding (or polishing) →Super fine grinding.
Detailed production process of steel ball:
1. Wire drawing (drawing): the wire is drawn to the required wire diameter with a wire drawing machine;
2. Cold heading (forging): put the drawn wire into the steel ball cold heading machine, and the steel mold in the machine will make it into a ball embryo;
3. Light ball: The two cast iron grinding ball discs in the light ball machine press and grind the cold heading ball embryo to remove the outer ring and two poles on the ball embryo;
4. Soft ball: The two cast iron grinding ball discs in the soft ball machine file and grind the smooth ball embryo to make the ball embryo into the required ball diameter and surface roughness;
5. Heat treatment: put the ball into the heat treatment furnace, carburize it, quench it and then temper it so that the ball has a certain carburized layer and hardness, toughness and crushing load;
6. Hard grinding: The grinding wheel disc in the grinding machine will grind the heat-treated ball embryo under pressure to remove the black oxide layer on the surface of the ball and correct the accuracy of the ball;
7. Fine grinding/polishing cleaning: fine grinding: the grinding ball embryo is finely ground in the fine grinding machine, so that the ball can reach the required precision and smoothness of the finished product; polishing cleaning: pour the ball into the polishing drum for rotation and use polishing cleaning agent Add water to clean to make the spherical surface clean and bright;
8. Appearance selection: manually inspect the surface of the steel ball for any flaws, and use a micrometer to measure the roundness, batch diameter variation, and use a surface roughness meter to detect the surface roughness as the final inspection;
9. Packing: Coat steel balls/stainless steel balls/bearing steel balls with anti-rust oil and pack them into cartons or woven bags.
10. Shipment: On the premise of the customer's request, it must be packaged and shipped according to the customer's requirements!