There are many types of plastic balls according to thei […]
There are many types of plastic balls according to their materials, engineering plastics balls of thermoplastics, soft plastic balls of elastomers, thermosetting plastic balls of phenolic resins, PVC slush plastic balls of liquid molding, and large-sized plastic rods. Machine-added plastic balls. Due to the different materials of plastic balls, the process of processing plastic balls is also different. There are basically several processes to produce plastic balls:
1. Injection molding process to produce plastic balls: injection molding machine uses plastic ball molds to process plastic balls into bad plastic balls. Plastic ball blanks are precisely ground and processed by plastic ball mills, mainly for batching and closing plastic balls. The wire is removed and processed to a certain accuracy, so that the plastic ball blank becomes a high-precision plastic ball.
2. Production of plastic balls by foaming process: The plastic raw materials and plastic foaming agent are mixed in a certain proportion, and then placed in a dedicated foaming plastic ball injection molding machine for injection molding. The foaming agent chemically encounters high temperature in the barrel of the injection molding machine. The reaction, the production gas and the melted plastic raw materials are mixed with each other by the rotation of the screw, and finally injected into the foamed plastic ball mold by means of pressure injection molding. After cooling and forming, the advantages of the finished foamed plastic ball and foamed plastic ball It has a low specific gravity and can be used as a float. The disadvantage is that it has low strength and is easy to absorb moisture or liquid for floats. Therefore, nowadays, foamed plastic balls are used less as floats for level gauges. The most commonly used level gauges today are plastic hollow balls.
3. Glue making process for plastic balls: The plastic lining machine is generally used as a toy for dolls. It is less commonly used to produce plastic balls and plastic hollow balls. Firstly, the raw material for plastic PVC balls is powder, which is mixed with a certain proportion. Plasticizer, put the pasty plastic liquid into the mold of plastic PVC ball, and then put the plastic PVC ball mold on the bracket that can rotate 360 degrees in the slush furnace, and then keep heating to make the liquid The plastic solution solidifies on the inner wall of the plastic PVC mold. After all the plastic liquid has solidified, open the slush furnace, take out the plastic ball mold and put it in water to cool. After cooling is completed, open the plastic ball mold to take out the plastic ball, which is the finished PVC plastic. ball.
4. Casting process to produce plastic balls: The material used for this type of plastic balls is phenolic resin or unsaturated resin. The curing liquid is mixed by adding a curing liquid, which is similar to the glue function. After the resin and the curing liquid are mixed, The liquid is poured into a plastic ball mold, waiting for the liquid to solidify in the mold to complete curing. The process of this type of plastic ball is relatively simple, but it has a certain impact on the environment and has a great irritating odor. Therefore, such plastic ball factories need Apply for a special production license.
5. Rotomolding process to produce hollow plastic balls: Hollow plastic balls of large size are manufactured by rotomolding process. The materials used to manufacture hollow plastic balls by rotomolding process are generally powder and granular plastic raw materials. The mold has the function of heating.After the raw materials are put into the mold, the mold starts to heat up and heat up. At the same time, the rotomolding machine starts to drive the mold to rotate. When the rubber starts to melt, the melted rubber is tightly attached to the mold. When the material is completely melted, the mold starts to cool down. When the humidity drops below 100 degrees, the large-sized plastic balls on the rotomolding machine are also formed. Open the mold and take out the plastic balls to simply process the batch of air, which is the finished plastic ball. Already.
6. Blow molding process to manufacture hollow plastic balls: Most of the manufacturing processes of hollow plastic balls are produced by blow molding process. Firstly, a certain amount of plastic material is melted and put into the plastic hollow ball cross piece, and then inserted through a needle. The plastic material is pressurized and inflated. When the plastic material is fully expanded to fill the entire plastic ball mold, the needle tube is pulled out, and the plastic hollow ball is cooled in the plastic ball mold for 10 seconds. There will be a small hole, so the use is not great, and the hollow ball is produced.
7. Laser welding process for manufacturing plastic hollow spheres: Generally, small-sized and precise hollow plastic spheres cannot be completed by blow molding process. Plastic balls manufactured by blow molding process can only produce plastic hollow spheres made of PP or PE. Plastic balls are suitable for all thermoplastics. Laser welding of plastic hollow balls requires two semi-circular plastic hollow balls to be manufactured.The two semi-circular hemisphere joints are designed with two corresponding buckle positions. The ball is fixed on the table of the plastic ball laser welding machine.The table is equipped with a rotatable shaft and a motor. When polishing and welding, the shaft on the table starts to rotate synchronously. After one turn, the plastic hollow is completed. The welding of balls, laser-welded PP hollow balls, POM hollow balls, PA hollow balls, PEEK hollow balls have high strength, and the wall thickness can be produced and controlled according to actual needs, which greatly promotes the application field of [hollow plastic balls.