First, the plastic ball dimensional tolerance standard […]
First, the plastic ball dimensional tolerance standard is GB308-2002, tolerance grade and technical requirements, plastic ball diameter variation, spherical deviation, stadium surface roughness, batch diameter variation, basic diameter tolerance. The international standards for plastic balls are generally classified into G0 grade tolerances, G1 grade tolerances, G2 grade tolerances, G3 grade tolerances, and G4 grade tolerances.
Class 0 plastic ball dimensional tolerance standards are diameter tolerance 0.0127, roundness tolerance 0.0063mm.
The dimensional tolerance standard for Class 1 plastic balls is a diameter tolerance of 0.0254 and a roundness tolerance of 0.0127 mm.
Class 2 plastic ball dimensional tolerances are a diameter tolerance of 0.050 and a roundness tolerance of 0.025mm.
The 3 dimensional plastic ball dimensional tolerance standard is a diameter tolerance of 0.12 and a roundness tolerance of 0.127 mm.
The 4th grade plastic ball dimensional tolerance standard is a diameter tolerance of 0.381mm.
Second, the production process of hollow plastic balls
1. A ball embryo of a hollow plastic ball is formed by injection molding or blow molding.
2. Clean the nozzle of the hollow plastic ball.
3. Roughly grinding the hollow plastic ball, and inserting the spherical blank into the grinding disc which is matched with the blank size and has the same concentric ring shape and the triangular grinding groove of the same size, adding oil and coarse abrasive; the upper grinding disc Rotate, lower grinding disc does not move. The above grinding machine is called a coarse grinding machine. There are many ways to rough grinding as needed.
4. Finely grind the hollow plastic ball, put the rough grinding blank into the fine grinding machine, add the fine abrasive, and grind to the standard size.
5. Hollow plastic ball cleaning.
6. Appearance and size selection, and measure the roundness of the hollow plastic ball with a micrometer, the variation of the batch diameter and the surface roughness measured by the surface roughness meter as the final inspection.
Hollow plastic balls can be manufactured by selecting materials such as polypropylene, PP, polyoxymethylene, POM, nylon, PA66, polytetrafluoroethylene, PTFE, ABS, PE, PS, AS.