Common problem: 1. Weld defect: The weld defect is seri […]
1. Weld defect: The weld defect is serious, and it is compensated by manual mechanical grinding method. The resulting grinding marks cause uneven surface and affect the appearance.
2. Inconsistent surface: only the pickling passivation of the weld seam also causes uneven surface and affects the appearance.
3. It is difficult to remove the scratches: the whole pickling passivation can not remove all the scratches generated during the processing, and it can not remove the carbon steel, splash and other impurities adhered to the stainless steel surface due to scratches and welding splashes. Causes rusting due to chemical or electrochemical corrosion in the presence of corrosive media.
4. Grinding and polishing passivation unevenness: After picking and polishing, it is acid-passed and passivated. It is difficult to achieve uniform and uniform treatment effect on workpieces with large area, and the ideal uniform surface cannot be obtained. And the cost of working hours and the cost of auxiliary materials are also high.
5. Pickling ability is limited: pickling passivation paste is not a panacea, it is difficult to remove for plasma cutting, flame cutting and black scale.
6. Scratches caused by human factors are more serious: in the process of hoisting, transportation and structural processing, the scratches caused by human factors such as bumping, dragging and hammering are serious, which makes the surface treatment more difficult and also causes corrosion after treatment. The main reason.
7. Equipment factors: In the process of profile, sheet bending and bending, the scratches and creases caused by rust are also the main cause of corrosion after treatment.
8. Other factors: In the process of procurement and storage of stainless steel raw materials, bumps and scratches caused by lifting and transportation are also serious, and it is also one of the causes of rust.
More: Stainless Steel Ball