In order to make the steel ball get better use, improve […]
In order to make the steel ball get better use, improve the external force of the steel ball part die-casting stainless steel ball during use, and prolong the initiation life of the steel ball fatigue crack, we can carry out different treatment methods on the steel ball surface, which is mainly reflected in The following surface treatment processes.
1. Metallic material surface guide rails Functional plating of stainless steel balls: including electroless plating, electroplating, composite plating, brush plating and amorphization.
2. High-energy beam treatment on the surface of metal materials: including laser surface treatment, electronic powder pump stainless steel ball bundle surface modification treatment and example injection technology.
3. Vapor deposition techniques on the surface of metallic materials: including physical and chemical vapor deposition.
4. Thermal diffusion infiltration process on the surface of metal materials: including carburizing. Chemical heat treatment such as nitriding and carbonitriding.
5. Surface quenching: such as high frequency surface quenching, flame surface quenching, etc.
6. Cold work hardening: such as shot peening, rolling, cold pressing cold rail and other processes.