What are the main product characteristics of forged ste […]
What are the main product characteristics of forged steel balls? Good surface quality, good impact resistance, strong toughness, good wear resistance, not easy to be broken and out of round. That is, the metal is heated to a temperature of 700-1300°C, and the forging machine is used to apply pressure to the metal blank to cause plastic deformation to obtain a processing method for forgings with certain mechanical properties, certain shapes and sizes.Stainless Steel Ball One of the two major components of forging (forging and stamping).
Forging can eliminate defects such as loose as-cast during the smelting process and optimize the microstructure. At the same time, due to the preservation of complete metal flow lines, the mechanical properties of forgings are generally better than castings of the same material. For the important parts of related machinery with high load and severe working conditions, in addition to simpler shapes that can be rolled, profiles or welded parts, forgings are mostly used.
1. The crushing rate is less than 1%.
2. High impact toughness: The impact toughness is greater than 12J/cm2, and the 8-meter drop ball test is more than 20,000 times.
3. High overall hardness: the surface hardness is 58-65HRC, the volume hardness is 56-63HRC, and the hardness gradient is evenly distributed.
4. No deformation: The steel ball never deforms or loses its roundness.
5. Dense organization, high cost performance, and obvious cost savings.