Specifications of plastic balls, plastic balls, plastic […]
Specifications of plastic balls, plastic balls, plastic hollow balls, plastic floating balls: mainly ball bearing plastic balls, plastic balls for body fluid, hollow plastic balls, marble balls, plastic ball bearings, PP balls Plastic hollow ball, PE rolling ball plastic hollow ball, hollow plastic rolling ball plastic floating ball, plastic rolling ball plastic floating ball, plastic rolling ball plastic floating ball, PP rolling ball plastic ball, PE rolling ball plastic ball, hollow plastic rolling ball plastic ball. Plastic balls, plastic balls, plastic hollow balls, plastic floats are suitable for lotion pumps, antiperspirant lotions, valves, etc. The specifications of plastic balls, plastic balls, plastic hollow balls, and plastic floating balls are 10MM, 19MM, 25.4MM, 28.96MM, and 35.56MM.
Precision of plastic balls, plastic balls, plastic hollow balls, plastic floats: Even for precision bearings, high running accuracy, high speeds and low operating temperatures can only be achieved if the mating parts and other related components have the same precision. Therefore, the deviation of the mating parts from the geometry should be as small as possible. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out special processing on the ball ball and the ball ball. This is especially important for high-speed applications. An important prerequisite for obtaining extremely precise roller balls, ball configurations is that the recommendations regarding shape and positional accuracy and surface finish must be followed when machining mating parts.
Plastic balls, plastic balls, plastic hollow balls, and plastic floating balls mainly go through the following manufacturing processes:
1. Plastic ball preform: use injection molding or blow molding to form the preform.
2. Coarse grinding of plastic plastic balls: Put the spherical blank into the upper and lower two concentric ring-shaped grinding discs with the same size and triangular grinding grooves that match the size of the blank, add oil and coarse abrasives; the upper grinding disc Rotate, lower grinding disc does not move. The above ball mill is called coarse mill. The kibble can be made in as many passes as desired.
3. Cleaning: After each coarse grinding, the oil and coarse abrasive residues stuck on the surface of the ball should be cleaned.
4. Fine grinding of plastic balls: Put the coarsely ground blank into the fine grinder, add fine abrasives, and grind to the standard size.
5. Polishing plastic balls: the process is similar to coarse grinding and fine grinding, and the combination of grinding machine and polishing liquid is generally used.