Production process of hollow plastic balls 1. Use injec […]
Production process of hollow plastic balls
1. Use injection or blow molding to form a hollow plastic ball embryo.
2. Clean the nozzle of the hollow plastic ball.
3. Roughly grind the hollow plastic balls, put the spherical blank into the two concentric ring-shaped grinding discs with the same size and triangular grinding grooves that match the blank size, and add oil and rough abrasive; the upper grinding disc Rotate, the lower grinding disc does not move. The above-mentioned ball grinding machine is called a coarse grinding machine. There can be as many rough grinding passes as required.
4. Finely grind the hollow plastic balls, put the rough-grinded blanks into the fine grinder, add fine abrasives, and grind to the standard size.
5. Hollow plastic ball cleaning.
6. Appearance and size are selected, and the roundness of the hollow plastic ball is measured with a micrometer, the amount of change in the diameter of the batch, and the surface roughness is measured with a surface roughness meter as the final inspection.
The hollow plastic ball can be manufactured in the following materials, such as polypropylene, PP, polyoxymethylene, POM, nylon, PA66, polytetrafluoroethylene, PTFE, ABS, PE, PS, AS.